Medication Delivery Carts
Explore our Medication Delivery Carts
Why Choose TouchPoint Medical for your Medication Delivery Carts?
- AccessRx MD carts have individually locking, patient-specific drawers that can be automatically assigned using the ADT interface, eliminating time consuming and error-prone manual drawer labeling
- Real-time bedside medication administration, barcode patient identification and direct eMAR API access streamlines BCMA process, reduces redundancy and increases accuracy
- AccessRx Exchange helps support a centralized medication distribution with exchangeable medication cassettes, or utilize the cassettes for in-room med station workflow and storage with our secure wall mount option.
- Customize your cart and receive a configure design instantly with our product configurator
- Our exclusive Microban™ antimicrobial protection is infused into each workstation rather than topically applied, to ensure long-term protection
- Fanless charging mode reduces circulation of dust, debris and other harmful contaminents while creating a quieter environment for your patients
- Advanced polymer construction and proprietary finishes provide corrosion resistance
- Reduce trips and time spent at the automated dispensing cabinet with up to 12 patient-specific locking bins for medication administration.
- ADT and patient orders transmitted via wireless network to the cart to facilitate faster medication delivery
- Browser-based AccessManager console provides access to reports while allowing for Active Directory-compatible user management, fleet management and system configuration
- Optional medications orders interface – Rx MD can act as a patient medication order filler and verify that an order has been administered.
- Meets the Cornell University Healthcare Cart Ergonomic Standards 35-point checklist measuring ease of use, safety and effectiveness of the cart.
- Raise, lower, tilt, swivel or rotate the monitor to find the ideal viewing angle, including a bifocal friendly angle if needed. Monitor can also be lowered to provide enhanced visibility while traveling room to room.
- Integrated footrest helps reduce fatigue and allows nurses to relax in a more ergonomic position throughout the day
- Fully-adjustable keyboard tray provides the widest range of ergonomic adjustment (tilt and rotation)
Unmatched Customer Support
We are here to answer your questions and provide you with the right solution to meet your clinical needs. Whether you need technical support, additional product information or need quotes for new products, our teams are ready to help you 24/7. Contact us and we will be ready to help you with what your needs may be.