proCARE™ Intelligent Procedure Cart
Organized storage and integrated technology improves care with access to patient information and supplies.
- Robust, lightweight, contemporary design holds up to the rigors of your environment. It is easy to maneuver with ergonomic steering handles and four 125mm (5in) swivel casters (two brake locking and two steering/directional) with low rolling resistance on all surfaces.
- Antimicrobial materials are used throughout, and all high-touch surfaces are infused with antimicrobial properties.
- Drawers can be stocked on an individual par level, accept tamper-evident seals and offer removable antimicrobial polymer inserts, dividers and easy, snap-on pulls available in 10 colors.
- RFID tap-n-go access security supports up to 2,000 users with high and low frequencies, including MIFARE, HID, EM, and Wiegand. Single-level drawer locking with user-specific controlled access.
- Advanced mobile power can be configured for direct current (DC), alternating current (AC), or a combination of the two. DC optimized power with selectable voltage delivers 20% greater efficiency.