AccessPoint™ Powered Workstations on Wheels
AccessPoint™ powered workstations on wheels provide an ergonomic solution for caregivers, a flexible technology platform for IT and a reliable long-term asset for healthcare facilities.
Why Choose TouchPoint Medical for your Powered Workstations on Wheels?
Optimizing technology and processes, the AccessPoint™ workstation on wheels streamline workflow and helps make facilities more efficient. With an array of ergonomic features, AccessPoint workstations on wheels provide comfort and convenience for any clinician with unparalleled flexibility for long-term value.
- Field-upgradable options to adapt as your need change, including: BCMA, telehealth, dual monitors, and medication cart storage.
- Extend the life of your workstations with bur battery-only replacement option. Choose battery chemistry that fits your workflow and budgetary needs, with the ability to upgrade later to more advanced chemistry.
- Support many technology form factors with our universal tech tray and expandable side bay.
- A high level of commonality across AccessPoint™ replacement parts and components help simplifies the service and maintenance of your entire fleet.
- Customize your cart and receive a configure design instantly with our product configurator.
- Our exclusive Microban® antimicrobial protection is infused into each workstation rather than topically applied, to ensure long-term protection.
- Fanless charging mode reduces circulation of dust, debris and other harmful contaminants while creating a quieter environment for your patients.
- Advanced polymer construction and proprietary finishes provide corrosion resistance.
- Our advanced Li-Nano batteries deliver 2X the life of typical LiFe batteries so you can focus on delivering care, not on managing your equipment. Plus, its long life and ease of being recycled make it a greener battery choice for healthcare facilities.
- Li-Nano battery life : 5,000+ cycles.
- Li-Nano runtime (@35 watts): 13 hours.
- 5 Year Li-Nano warranty.
- 5-year mechanical and a 2-year electrical cart warranty, standard.
- Charging status indications on the cart screen and BatteryPro software.
- Meets the Cornell University Healthcare Cart Ergonomic Standards 35-point checklist measuring ease of use, safety, and effectiveness of the cart.
- Raise, lower, tilt, swivel, or rotate the monitor to find the ideal viewing angle, including a bifocal friendly angle if needed. Monitor can also be lowered to provide. enhanced visibility while traveling room to room.
- Integrated footrest helps reduce fatigue and allows nurses to relax in a more ergonomic position throughout the day
- Fully-adjustable keyboard tray provides the widest range of ergonomic adjustment (tilt and rotation).
Unmatched Customer Support
We are here to answer your questions and provide you with the right solution to meet your clinical needs. Whether you need technical support, additional product information or need quotes for new products, our teams are ready to help you 24/7. Contact us and we will be ready to help you with what your needs may be.