ICW Equipment Mounting Systems
ICW equipment mounting systems help integrate technology into virtually any environment so that caregivers can be free to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
Place your computer exactly where you need it with this true heavy duty sit-stand workstation that stows compactly.
Double arm wall mount that provides finger-light maneuverability and unsurpassed reach.
Low profile workstation for areas that require a workstation with excellent ergonomics that doesn't take up precious space.
True heavy duty sit-stand workstations that stows compactly yet provides excellent reach.
When you need your monitor close to the mounting surface but still want to retain monitor tilt and pivot, the Ergovision 65 delivers.
Slim workstation with exceptional maneuverability and smooth articulation through its entire range of motion.
Strong support. Flexible design. Reliable positioning.
Concealed Cable Management
Easy Mounting Wall Track Options
Variety of Configurations
Reliable Position Technology
Extension Arm Options
Why Choose TouchPoint Medical for your Equipment Mounting Systems?
ICW wall and surface mounts securely and reliably mounts and positions your equipment so you can maximize your time with the patient and spend less time focused on the management of your mounted medical and IT equipment.
Intuitive Mounting for an Array of Applications
ICW wall and surface mounts give you an array of mounts to accomodate virtually every application.
- ICW wall mount extrusions can mount directly on the wall and accommodate up to 125kg (275lbs).
- VESA 75/100 mounts can accommodate a range of monitors and technology.
- Also available with DIN rail mounting options.
- Surface mounts are multi-angle articulating and store the allen wrench within the mount for easy adjustment. Ideal for telehealth applications anywhere - on a cart or your desk.
- Customize your cart and receive a configure design instantly with our product configurator.
Flexible Wall Mount Configurations
The ICW wall mount offering gives you flexibility for simple documentation, telehealth, or monitor mounting requirements.
- ICW wall mounts are engineered to last with robust construction and no-drift positioning.
- Choose from a small tablet/smartphone surface mount or our high load capacity wall mount options that can hold up to 14kgs (30.8lbs).
- Optional wall arm extensions, keyboard trays and articulation options give you maximum flexibility across one product line.
Concealed Cable Management
Keeping your equipment organized and easy to access when needed, makes ICW an ideal wall and surface mounting option.
- The cable management system offers a simple and secure connection of the device to both power and data supplies, ensuring cables are neatly routed inside the cable ducts.
- Large-volume internally located cable ducts on the underside of the support arms provide the accommodation of data/power cables and route to the respective device.
- Quick access for an easy, safe, and protected installation of the cable in the case of initial and subsequent on-site installations.
- Integrated strain relief to prevent the cables from being pulled out accidentally.
Designed with Cleanability in Mind
With streamlined design and a focus on the high standards of cleanability required in healthcare environments, ICW is an ideal choice.
- Wall extrusions are designed with smooth surfaces for easy cleaning.
- Minimal gaps between components help prevent germ formation.
- Robust surfaces for everyday use.
- Powder coating of the wall mounts guarantee resistance to cleaning agents.
Unmatched Customer Support
We are here to answer your questions and provide you with the right solution to meet your clinical needs. Whether you need technical support, additional product information or need quotes for new products, our teams are ready to help you 24/7. Contact us and we will be ready to help you with what your needs may be.