Our Streamlined Approval Process:
- Capital structures may allow you to take advantage of the Section 179 deduction and write-off your entire equipment purchase over one year instead of over the next several years.
- Standard terms range from 24 to 60 months.
- End of Term options: $1 buyout
*TouchPoint Medical Financial Solutions does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction. For example, entities that are not-for-profit are ineligible for these benefits
- Deferred payments allow you to acquire equipment today before making a payment
- Ideal when you are near the end of a budget year and awaiting new budget approval
- Examples include: 6 Months Same As Cash, 3 months deferred
Custom Payment Options
Benefits of Financing Your Next Equipment Purchase - Flyer
Explore how financing your equipment can help you acquire equipment now, preserve cash and plan for the future.
Download Document (835.92 KB)
Take Advantage of the 2019 Tax Benefits - Flyer
Learn about Section 179 and the 2019 tax benefits of leasing your equipment with TouchPoint Medical Financial Solutions
Download Document (58.17 KB)